ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Latest Update: NOVEMBER 30, 2014.
This Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") describes the proper kinds of conduct and prohibited uses of the services (hereinafter collectively referred to as “The Services”) of IDzMedia and its subsidiaries, divisions and related web sites (hereinafter collectively referred to as “IDz”), as described and subscribed to pursuant to the Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”) also available on this website. The AUP is not exhaustive and IDz reserves the right to modify the AUP at any time, effective upon posting of the modified AUP to www.instantdollarz.com/publishers. By registering for and using the Services, and thereby accepting the terms and conditions of the Agreement, you agree to abide by the AUP as modified from time to time. Any violation of the AUP may result in the suspension or termination of your account and such other action as IDz deems appropriate.
1. YOUR GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES
The Services enable you to develop and display a Web site through which you can interact with users of the Internet and retrieve and send vast amounts of information. Generally, IDz will not actively monitor, censor, or directly control any content that is or will be displayed on your Web site(s) or information that you collect or use through your Web site(s). IDz, however, provides the Services with the goals of (a) ensuring security, reliability and privacy of the Services and the users of the Services, (b) maintaining an image and reputation of IDz as a responsible provider of the Services, (c) preserving the value of Internet resources as a conduit for free expression, (d) encouraging the responsible use of Internet resources and discouraging degrading, libelous or illegal uses of such resources. Consequently, IDz expects you, and all other users of the Services, to take responsibility in using the Internet with courtesy and responsibility, and be familiar with and to practice good Internet etiquette, in furtherance of the above stated goals.
VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE GUIDELINES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF THE SERVICES YOU RECEIVE FROM IDz. YOU WILL REMAIN SOLELY LIABLE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND ANY AND ALL CONTENT THAT YOU DISPLAY, UPLOAD, DOWNLOAD OR TRANSMIT THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES. "CONTENT" INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR E-MAIL, WEB PAGES, PERSONAL HOME PAGES, AND DOMAIN NAMES.
2. ILLEGAL OR HARMFUL USE
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes. Transmission, distribution, sale, or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law, regulation, or the AUP is prohibited. The following non-exhaustive list details the kinds of illegal or harmful conduct that are prohibited. IDz reserves the rights to restrict or prohibit any and all uses of the Services or content on your Web site(s) and to remove such materials from its servers, that IDz determines in its sole discretion is harmful to its servers, systems, network, reputation, good will, other IDz customers, or any third party.
- Infringement: Infringement of intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights including, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization. Infringement may result from, among other activities, the unauthorized copying and posting of pictures, logos, software, articles, musical works, and videos.
- Offensive Materials: Transmission, disseminating, sale, storage or hosting material that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Export Violations: Posting or sending of software or technical information in violation of U.S. export laws, including, without limitation, the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration Regulations maintained by the Department of Commerce.
- Harmful Content: Disseminating or hosting harmful content including, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, program, data or personal information.
- Fraudulent Conduct: Offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (i.e., make money fast schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes), or furnishing false data on any signup form, contract or online application or registration, or the fraudulent use of any information obtained through the use of the Services, including without limitation use of credit card numbers.
3. SYSTEM AND NETWORK SECURITY AND INTEGRITY
Violations of IDz’s or any third party's server, system or network security through the use of the Services are prohibited, and may result in criminal and civil liability. IDz may investigate incidents involving such violations. IDz may involve and cooperate with law enforcement if a criminal violation is suspected. Examples of server, system or network security violations include, without limitation, the following:
- Hacking: Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems, servers or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system, server or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system, server or network.
- Interception: Unauthorized monitoring of data or traffic on any network, server, or system without express authorization of the owner of the system, server, or network.
- Intentional Interference: Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system, broadcast attacks and any activity resulting in the crash of a host. Intentional interference also means the use of any kind of program/script/command, or send messages of any kind, designed to interfere with a user's terminal session, via any means, locally or by the Internet.
- Falsification of Origin: Forging of any TCP-IP packet header, e-mail header or any part of a message header. This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous remailers.
- Avoiding System Restrictions: Using manual or electronic means to avoid any use limitations placed on the Services such as timing out.
- Failure to Safeguard Accounts: Failing to prevent unauthorized access to accounts, including any account passwords.
4. INSTANT MESSAGING and CHAT Services
Inappropriate use or misuse of instant messaging or chat applications on the IDz network is not acceptable. Examples include: Sending instant messages that contain threatening, abusive, illegal or libelous material.
The use of incentives is PROHIBITED unless explicitly allowed as part of a campaign, as seen on the Status category on any campaign page, or expressly approved in writing by an IDz respresentative. Incentives include but are not limited to awarding users cash, points, prizes, contest entries, access to torrent files, access to site content or functionalities, and any other thing of value transferred or licensed to a user or a person or entity under the control of a user.
- Affiliates approved to use incentives may only use incentives to promote those campaigns which explicitly indicate in the offer status that incentives may be used.
- Affiliates approved to use incentives may only use incentives on sites included and approved in their IDz profile.
- Affiliates approved to use incentives must only use the type or form of incentive for which they were approved. All types of incentives must be individually approved prior to use.
- Affiliates approved to use incentives must provide information to IDz on any Sub-Affiliate promoting offers through their account whenever requested by IDz.
- Proof of written approval to use incentives may be requested from IDz at any time.
6. MESSAGE BOARDS, CLASSIFIEDS, SOCIAL NETWORKS.
You and your Sub-Affiliates may NOT place IDz ads or links on, advertise or otherwise promote any offers via third-party website internal communications systems, message boards, chat rooms, or free classified sites including but not limited to MySpace.com, Facebook.com, Bebo, Tagged.com, Craigslist, Backpage, Yahoo Answers etc. This includes:
- Placing direct IDz advertising or links in public posts made as a forum or board member;
- Placing direct IDz advertising or links in your forum signatures;
- Placing direct IDZ advertising or links in private messages or "wall" posts to third-party website users;
- Placing direct IDZ advertising or links in marketplace ad listings;
- Placing links to a website or landing page that is designed primarily to promote IDz campaigns;
- Placing links to a website or landing page that is designed primarily to entice independent contractors to promote IDz campaigns on these third-party classified and social network sites;
- Collecting email address or other data generated from a marketplace classified ad listing and then sending promotional emails with IDz advertising or links to those email addresses;
7. MISLEADING AND DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING
As per Section 5 of the Federal Trade Commission Act it is against the law to mislead consumers through false or deceptive statements, claims, or representations. Affiliate shall not at any time:
- Mislead users with deceptive or misleading language;
- Promote content, products or services not actually offered by the Advertiser of a campaign.
You are responsible for all traffic sent through your account. Affiliates who send fraudulent traffic to IDz will be held responsible for it according to the IDz Terms and Conditions. Fraudulent activity includes but is not limited to:
• Use of false data or credit card numbers on any signup form, contract, online application or registration.
• Use of unauthorized data or credit card numbers in the name of third parties on any signup form, contract, online application or registration.
• Manipulation of tracking information or ad media to stimulate leads or inflate commissions. This includes:
- Usage of any device, program, robot, computer script or other automated methods to artificially inflate commissions.
- Bad-faith generation of leads directly by Affiliate or Sub-Affiliate.
- Any generation of clicks that do not map any conscious action by an individual user, including automated means, faking tracking information and repeating manual clicks.
- "Cookie stuffing": setting more than one cookie regardless if cookies are set in different areas of page, ad servers, pop-ups or unders, layers, or other elements loaded when the page is called.
• Offline marketing - including leads or sales generated via outbound call centers, shopping mall kiosks, campus information booths - is prohibited unless given explicit written approval by IDz and IDz clients. Similarly, affiliates or related third-parties may not submit leads or conclude sales on behalf of any end user.
• Using frames (iframes, hidden frames, mirrors, etc.) to insert IDz and Client websites into your or a third-party's website is prohibited unless given explicit written approval by IDz and IDz clients.
• You should perform due diligence before purchasing any traffic from third party sources. Many companies sell inexpensive traffic that result in poor quality performance and/or fraudulent activity. Please consult IDz representatives if uncertain about a particular third party traffic seller.
• Autospawning of browsers; automatic redirecting; misdirecting; forced clicks; and blind text link are not allowed at any time for distributing IDz ad campaigns.
INDIRECT OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS OF THE AUP, AND ACTUAL OR ATTEMPTED VIOLATIONS BY A THIRD PARTY ON YOUR BEHALF, WILL BE CONSIDERED VIOLATIONS OF THE AUP BY YOU.
Any questions regarding this AUP should be directed to email@example.com.