Email FAQ For VISITORS
What is InstantDollarz.com?
InstantDollarz is a platform for tracking online advertising campaigns for our partners. One of the services that we provide for our clients is our advertising network, which connects advertisers and webmasters to consumers, who in turn may benefit from the promotions and special offers being provided to them.
What about emails I have received with InstantDollarz.com in the URL?
If you've received an email with InstantDollarz.com as the domain name, it is important to understand that InstantDollarz and the advertiser are not directly responsible for the email that you received containing the ad with InstantDollarz.com as the domain name. An email publisher sent you this email because you are subscribed to their mailing list or lists. InstantDollarz and our advertisers do want to insure that you are only receiving emails for which you are opted in.
How do I opt out?
If you feel that you have received an unsolicited email and that email contains an advertisement with InstantDollarz.com as the domain name, please follow the email publisher's unsubcribe or opt-out procedures contained within the email. All emails with content that contain advertisements using the InstantDollarz.com domain name MUST have clear instructions for opting out from the email publisher's lists. Due to the nature of databases, the unsubscribe process may take up to 48 hours to complete. If, after this time, you continue to receive emails from the SAME email publisher, try going to the email publisher's website and contacting them directly. If this does not yield a stop to the emails, we can attempt to assist in getting you removed from the publisher's email list. Please be aware that we can only apply pressure in getting you completely removed from their lists. However, we can halt all emails to you that use advertisements supplied through InstantDollarz. Since we do not control any part of the email publisher's mailing process, we cannot be responsible for their emailing activity that does not use our advertisements.
If you would like us to assist in removing you from a publisher's email list, please forward the entire email you have received WITH headers and full body to unsubscribe AT instantdollarz.com.
The following Email AUP is for active users (publishers) of the InstantDollarz Publisher Program.
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY REGARDING EMAIL MARKETING
Latest Update: NOVEMBER 30, 2014.
This Email Acceptable Use Policy ("Email AUP") describes the proper kinds of conduct and prohibited uses of the services in relation to email marketing (hereinafter collectively referred to as “The Services”) of InstantDollarz Incorporated and its subsidiaries, divisions and related web sites (hereinafter collectively referred to as “IDz”), as described and subscribed to pursuant to the Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”) and the Mobile, Adware and Search AUPs, also available on this website. The Email AUP is not exhaustive and IDz reserves the right to modify the AUP at any time, effective upon posting of the modified Email AUP to www.instantdollarz.com. By registering for and using the Services, and thereby accepting the binding terms and conditions of the Agreement, you agree to abide by the Email AUP as modified from time to time. Any violation of the Email AUP may result in the suspension or termination of your account and such other action as IDz deems appropriate.
The Agreement states the minimum standards that You and Your Affiliated Third Parties must adhere to in light of current laws, rules and regulations governing, and industry best practices applicable to, the transmission of commercial e-mail. In the event that any state or federal law, rule or regulation governing the transmission of commercial e-mail is enacted or amended setting forth standards more restrictive than those set forth herein, the more restrictive standards contained in such subsequently enacted or amended law, rule or regulation shall apply to You and Your Affiliated Third Parties.
Where authorized by both IDz and the applicable Advertiser, the following terms and conditions apply to all e-mail campaigns transmitted by you on behalf of such Advertiser(s). IDz will allow email and/or email-based creative (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Emails”) to be transmitted by you, in connection with any campaign where such emails and/or email based creatives comply with (a) all applicable laws and regulations that govern email marketing, including but not limited to the United States' CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography & Marketing Act or any successor legislation), and (b) any regulations promulgated by the Federal Trade Commission. IDz and, where applicable, Advertiser, reserve the right to decide reasonability with regards to any of these conditions set forth herein.
Unless specifically allowed on the offer description or in writing by InstantDollarz staff, publishers may not market campaigns using email. Any violation of this rule will result in immediate removal from the Publisher Program.
All Emails transmitted by you must, at a minimum, comply with all applicable laws relating thereto and adhere to the following obligations, as determined by IDz and, where applicable, Advertiser, in their joint and exclusive discretion:
• Internet Protocol Disclosure: You shall disclose all Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses with which You conduct any and all transactions, business and/or operations as a part of Your Publisher relationship with IDz.
• Informed Recipient Consent: You shall distribute such Emails only to those recipients who have expressly agreed via confirmed or verified opt-in to receive such transmission from you. You shall not distribute Emails using improperly acquired or generated e-mail addresses (whether obtained by automated means from websites, services or otherwise, or generated by automated random combinative algorithms). In addition, You shall maintain electronic and/or tangible records evidencing the subscription of such consumers to Your lists for verification by IDz as required. This verification information must include, at a minimum, the date, time, originating IP address and location where the e-mail address or other recipient information was submitted and, if applicable, a copy of the subscription form used. If requested, You shall explain and provide examples of the mechanisms that You use (historically and currently) to obtain and build Your list of subscribers.
• Distributor Location: You shall only distribute Emails that include a valid sender domain name and/or responsive IP address. You shall only distribute Emails from a valid sender domain name and/or responsive IP address that You have authorization to utilize for the purposes of sending commercial e-mail. You shall not relay or retransmit Emails in order to mislead or deceive as to the origin of the Emails nor shall Emails be transmitted from e-mail accounts registered to false owners.
• Intended Recipient Disclosure: You shall only distribute Emails that clearly indicate the e-mail address to which the Emails is sent (the intended recipient's email address) in the body of the message or in the "TO:" line of the applicable email message.
• Emails Content: You shall only use approved Subject and From lines, Copy, Text and HTML. Suggestions for new Subject and From lines, Copy, Text and HTML are allowed; however, they must be approved by IDz prior to being included in any Emails.
• Appropriate Emails Content: IDz strictly forbids the display of sexually explicit materials via Emails. In addition, no Emails may display content that fails to satisfy all of the requirements of our Terms and Conditions. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, You represent and warrant that Your Emails will not contain objectionable content (including, but not limited to, content that is misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, illegal and/or that promotes illegal goods, services and/or activities).
• Distributor Contact Detail Disclosure: You shall only distribute Emails that include valid and responsive contact information of the sender, list manager and/or list owner. This contact information shall include Your valid physical postal address (provided that a post office box is not considered a valid physical mailing address) and, optionally, Your phone number. IDz reserves the right to add such address(es) should you fail to include same, but IDz is in no way responsible for including such address(es) where you fail to do so. You must not use any invalid or erroneous e-mail header information (including, without limitation, source, destination, domain, IP address and/or routing information).
• Transparency in Operation: Each Emails that You send must include a functioning unsubscribe link, through use of which e-mail recipients may request not to receive future commercial e-mail messages from Publisher with respect to any Program, or other e-mail contact generally. Such unsubscribe link must remain active and capable of receiving opt-out requests for no less then thirty (30) days after transmission of the underlying e-mail message.
• Disclosure of Methods: You shall seed Your list(s) of e-mail addresses, as well as the list(s) of your Affiliated Third Parties, that are used in connection with any and all Programs with the following e-mail address: email AT instantdollarz.com.
• Unsubscribe Requests: You shall process any and all unsubscribe requests within five (5) business days or less from the date of Your receipt of such requests. In addition, You shall maintain electronic and/or tangible records evidencing the removal of such e-mail address(es) from Your lists, together with any and all deleted e-mail address(es) provided to you by IDz, for verification by IDz as required.
• Complainant and Recipient Enquiries: Where any recipient of Your Emails requests and/or inquires with You regarding the location where such consumer Opted-In to receive e-mail marketing from you, you must respond to such request and/or inquiry within seventy-two (72) hours of receipt of same. Your response to such inquiries must include, at a minimum, the date, time, originating IP address, URL and the location where the applicable e-mail address or other consumer information was submitted.
• Suppression List: You shall download the IDz Suppression List and remove any and all such e-mail addresses appearing therein from the Emails prior to engaging in e-mail marketing in connection with approved campaigns. IDz shall make available a suppression list (IDz Suppression List”) on request, updated on a regular basis, generated from e-mail marketing activities associated with various campaigns transmitted by and/or through the Services. You agree to check the IDz Suppression List regularly (no less than daily). You agree to process any new unsubscribe requests within five (5) days of such requests being added to the IDz Suppression List. No less than daily during the term of this Agreement, You shall deliver, via e-mail, Your own list of suppressed e-mail address(es) that You collect in connection with Your e-mail marketing activities associated with any and all Programs (“Your Suppression List”). If no such e-mail address(es) are supplied to Company by You on a given day during the term of this Agreement, then IDz may conclude that no such address(es) were collected on that day by You. The IDz Suppression List, Your Suppression List and login provided by IDz are deemed to be confidential information of IDz. The IDz Suppression List and Your Suppression List may not be used by You for any purpose other than to comply with applicable laws regulating e-mail transmissions.
• Solicitation Disclosure.
You shall only distribute Emails that include language in the body of the Emails that clearly and conspicuously identifies that the message is an advertisement or solicitation.
• E-mail Address Harvesting: IDz strictly forbids Emails sent for the purpose (but not necessarily the sole purpose) of harvesting e-mail address(es) in order to send future unsolicited commercial e-mails.
• Control Over the Distribution Process.
You shall immediately cease distribution of Emails solicitations promoting any campaigns upon notice from IDz to You. You shall be permitted to use brokers or third parties to deliver Emails; provided, however, that all such distributors shall be considered Affiliated Third Parties and whose actions are wholly your responsibility, legal and otherwise.
• Infringement: Your promotion of Programs via Emails must not infringe, misappropriate or otherwise violate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other similar intellectual property right, or otherwise violate or breach any duty toward, or rights of, any person or entity including, without limitation, rights of privacy and publicity; and, must not result in any consumer fraud, product liability or breach of contract to which You are a party or cause injury to any third party.
• Intellectual Property: You shall not use IDz's or its Advertisers' names (including any abbreviation thereof) or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or other IDz-identifying information in the originating or return e-mail address line, header or subject line of any Emails transmission unless otherwise directed to do so by IDz in writing.
• A Clear History: You must have a strong track record of compliance with the terms and conditions of this Email AUP, as well as applicable laws, rules, regulations and industry standards governing the marketing and promotion of consumer goods via e-mail at all times, both prior to, and after, the commencement of Your relationship as a publisher. You shall immediately alert IDz in the event that any litigation or investigation ensues concerning Your e-mail practices, or the e-mail practices of Your parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or Your Affiliate Third Parties (regardless of whether such litigation relates to Your relationship with IDz).
• Truthfulness: You must be clear, complete and forthcoming in all statements to IDz, its Advertisers and such e-mail and/or e-mail-based creative recipient.
• Violations: IDz will strictly enforce a zero tolerance policy with respect to the transmission of e-mail marketing in violation of this AUP and/or the Agreement. IDz reserves the right to shut down or disable any program at any point if it appears that a violation of this AUP or the Agreement has occurred. IDz shall be the sole arbiter in all cases.