ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY REGARDING SEARCH MARKETING
Latest Update: NOVEMBER 30, 2014.
This Search Acceptable Use Policy ("Search AUP") describes the proper kinds of conduct and prohibited uses of the services in relation to search marketing (hereinafter collectively referred to as “The Services”) of IDzMedia and its subsidiaries, divisions and related web sites (hereinafter collectively referred to as “IDz”), as described and subscribed to pursuant to the Terms and Conditions Agreement (“Agreement”) and the Mobile, Adware and Email AUPs, also available on this website. The Search AUP is not exhaustive and IDz reserves the right to modify the Search AUP at any time, effective upon posting of the modified Search AUP to www.instantdollarz.com. By registering for and using the Services, and thereby accepting the binding terms and conditions of the Agreement, you agree to abide by the Search AUP as modified from time to time. Any violation of the Search AUP may result in the suspension or termination of your account and such other action as IDz deems appropriate.
The Agreement states the minimum standards that You and Your Affiliated Third Parties must adhere to in light of current laws, rules and regulations governing, and industry best practices applicable to, the transmission of search marketing. Search marketing includes all ads generated by you for viewing through search engines, including Yahoo, Google, MSN, AdBrite, their foreign subsidiaries and other similar third-party services (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Search Ads"). In the event that any state or federal law, rule or regulation governing the transmission of commercial Search Ads is enacted or amended setting forth standards more restrictive than those set forth herein, the more restrictive standards contained in such subsequently enacted or amended law, rule or regulation shall apply to You and Your Affiliated Third Parties.
Where authorized by both IDz and the applicable Advertiser, the following terms and conditions apply to all Search Ads campaigns transmitted by you on behalf of such Advertiser(s). IDz will allow Search Ads to be transmitted by you, in connection with any campaign where such Search Ads comply with (a) all applicable laws and regulations that govern search marketing and (b) any regulations promulgated by the Federal Trade Commission. IDz and, where applicable, Advertiser, reserve the right to decide reasonability with regards to any of these conditions set forth herein.
Unless specifically allowed on the offer description or in writing by InstantDollarz staff, publishers may not utilize trademarked names as keywords or within search ads while marketing campaigns using search. Any violation of this rule will result in immediate removal from the Publisher Program.
All Search Ads transmitted by you must, at a minimum, comply with all applicable laws relating thereto and adhere to the following obligations, as determined by IDz and, where applicable, Advertiser, in their joint and exclusive discretion:
• Clarity of Disclosures: IDz strictly restricts the display of potentially misleading terms via Search Ads transmitted by You. Such misleading terms include, but are not limited to “free” and “free-like” language. IDz strictly forbids the display of terms transmitted by You via Search Ads that represent or imply that an Search Marketing Program is limited to certain geographical areas. (E.g., “Offer only valid to residents of New Jersey.”).
• Consistency of Disclosures: Without limiting any of the foregoing, all Search Ads Content transmitted by You in connection with a Search Marketing Program must be consistent across that Search Marketing Program: from the creative to the corresponding landing page(s), confirmation page(s) and/or other web pages that are linked to such creative so as not to be misleading. IDz shall determine, in its sole discretion, the Consistency of Disclosures associated with any Search Marketing Programs.
• Appropriate Search Marketing Content: IDz strictly forbids the display of sexually-explicit materials via Search Ads transmitted by You. No Search Ads may display content that fails to satisfy all of the requirements of the Terms and Conditions. As a publisher, You represent and warrant that Your Search Ads will not contain objectionable content (including, but not limited to, content that is misleading, deceptive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, offensive, violent, bigoted, hate-oriented, illegal and/or that promotes illegal goods, services or activities). IDz will have final approval on all Search Ads.
• Children: IDz strictly forbids You from transmitting Search Ads to anyone under the age of eighteen (18). Notwithstanding the foregoing, You shall distribute only such Search Ads that complies with all applicable laws dealing with children and marketing including, but not limited to, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), rules promulgated pursuant thereto and regulations regarding age restrictions for particular products.
• Keyword Bidding: All keywords purchased by You in connection with an Search Marketing Program must have some nexus to its corresponding Search Ads so as not to be misleading, and, as applicable, meet the additional criteria specified by the applicable Advertiser.
• Social Media: IDz strictly forbids the use of social media profiles (e.g., MySpace, Facebook, Tribe) to advertise or distribute Search Ads. This does not preclude You from purchasing keywords which reside on social media websites to advertise and distribute Search Ads.
• Intellectual Property:
(i) Your distribution of Search Ads in connection with any and all Search Marketing Programs must not: (1) utilize any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other similar intellectual property right of any third party without their prior written consent; (2) otherwise violate or breach any duty toward, or rights of, any person or entity including, without limitation, rights of privacy and publicity; or (3) must not result in any consumer fraud, product liability or breach of contract to which You are a party.
(ii) You shall not use IDz or its represented Advertisers’ names (including any abbreviation thereof) or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or other IDz-identifying information in any part of any Search Ads transmission unless otherwise directed by IDz in writing.
(ii) You shall not falsely represent or imply that You are certified by any third-party in any part of any Search Ads transmission. This includes but is not limited to falsely representing that Your website has been “certified by TRUSTe,” or falsely representing that You are an “Official Partner” of a brand, a merchant or other corporation.
• A Clear History: You must have a strong track record of compliance with the terms and conditions of this Search AUP, as well as applicable laws, rules, regulations and industry standards governing the marketing and promoting of consumer goods at all times, both prior to, and after, the commencement of Your relationship as a Publisher. You shall immediately alert IDz in the event that any litigation or investigation ensues concerning You, Your parent entities’, subsidiaries’, Your affiliates’ and/or Affiliated Third Parties’ Search Ads practices (regardless of whether such litigation relates to Your relationship with IDz).
• Truthfulness: You must be clear, complete and forthcoming in all statements directed at and concerning IDz, its Advertisers and recipients of said Search Ads.
• Violations: IDz will strictly enforce a zero tolerance policy with respect to the publication of Search Ads programs and services, as well as any and all marketing activities associated therewith. IDz reserves the right to shut down or disable any program at any point if it appears that a violation of this Search AUP and/or the Agreement has occurred in IDz sole and absolute discretion.